Wall Street client looking for a legal assistant to join their HK investment funds team due to strategic growth. You will work predominantly with assisting private equity fund sponsors on fund formation matters, including the preparation and negotiation of fund private placement memoranda, partnership agreements and related ancillary agreements, reviewing fund documentation on behalf of institutional investors and the related negotiation of fund terms, and/or structuring and drafting governing documents pertaining to private fund management companies and general partners.
- US educated
- 1 – 2 years’ experience ideally in an international law firm or top tier law firm
- Excellent academics
- Funds / Corporate experience
- Legal assistants will be moved to US associate track dependent on performance review
- Native Mandarin speaker
If you think you meet the above requirements, please apply via our website to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 if you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested. Horizon will not submit your details without your consent.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Equity Capital Markets, IPO
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: equity capital markets, Hong Kong IPO, IPO