Our client's International Arbitration group, located in Asia, the US and Europe, dominates the industry in high profile, multi-jurisdictional arbitrations as their practice in Asia continues to grow, with lawyers based in Hong Kong and Singapore.
They are currently seeking junior and mid level associates (admitted in Hong Kong) with fluency in English and Chinese for their Hong Kong office.
- Candidates must have a strong academic record (at least a 2:1 from a top university)
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is required
- Peer firm training and experience working to demanding deadlines with an international team of band 1 lawyers
- Hong Kong law qualification
COLA + Cravath scale
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com (Europe & U.S.), firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) or email@example.com (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call:
- London office on +44 203 745 2513
- Singapore office on +65 6808 6635
- Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Litigation, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution, FCPA
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: dispute resolution, Arbitration, litigation, FCPA - Foreign Corrupt Practices Act